The Donnelly Group has a proven process that is designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time. Our PROVEN25® Marketing Plan utilizes our past 25 years of experience with thousands of homes sold. It has evolved into one of the most comprehensive marketing plans available and includes:
- Evaluating current market conditions to help you price your house strategically for the target buyer you seek.
- All marketing is uniquely created to attract and engage your target audience.
- 47 proven staging tips to showcase your home in the most positive light with the features most important to buyers.
- Effective online representation of your home, since this is the FIRST SHOWING for many prospective buyers.
- Professionally photograph your house to showcase the features and highlights.
- Provide visibility to a unique local audience of 6,000+ on social media.
- Provide visibility on all major social platforms, based on the demographic of your target buyer.
- Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information local and global MLS systems.
- Place your home on the Exclusive KWLS syndicated system which provides syndication locally and nationally along with Exclusive Seller Agent Communication.
- Place reflective “For Sale” signage, with property fliers, for easy access to drive-by prospects.
- Produce a personalized web page specifically for your house.
- Produce a personalized video tour of your house, placing it on hundreds of real estate websites to attract local and out-of-town buyers.
- Targeted marketing to active real estate agents, especially those who have helped buy or sell in your community previously.
- Targeted marketing to the largest group of top, local agents. Available exclusively through KW.
- Offer a pre-listing sneak-peek to other agents allowing them to potentially meet a buyer’s needs before the house even hits the market.
- Target active buyers and investors in our Buyers On Board database who have shown an interest in homes your community and price range.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from prospective buyers and agents, who have visited your home.
- Provide you with weekly internet housing website traffic reports
- Request agent feedback on all showings and provide feedback to you immediately.
- Utilize every technology available to place your home in front of as many prospects as possible.